GSoC 2011 Template
From Milkymist Wiki
 Google Summer of Code - Student Application Template for Milkymist
Thanks for considering joining Milkymist for your summer of code project! To help us in identifying you as a good candidate, we ask that you do a few things.
 Milkymist Questions
- When did you first hear about Milkymist?
- Have you used Milkymist before? For what sorts of things?
- If you have participated in Milkymist previously, please describe what you've done (e.g. bug reports, questions on mailing list or IRC, etc.)
- If you have contributed to Milkymist before, please describe when and what you did (bug fixes, translations, packaging, testing, etc.)
- Describe the work you have done on hardware development, if any and/or connection to the Qi Hardware is Copyleft Hardware project: http://qi-hardware.com
 About Yourself
- What is your name, email address, and irc nickname?
- Describe any plans you have over the summer in addition to GSoC, such as classes, a summer job, vacation plans, master's thesis, etc.
- What programming projects have you done so far?
- Have you worked on other open source projects before? If so, please list and describe what you did.
- Please list other projects you are applying to for GSoC.
- Check out Milkymist's projects and look around a the code:
- Introduce yourself on the Milkymist developers mailing list, and post your project ideas for feedback, before submitting your application
- Find and fix one or two bugs in from our tracker. Create and upload patches for the bugs, and make sure we know to connect those bug fixes and your GSoC application.